Unity 3D Augmented Reality Developer
Closing Date: January 20, 2018
Development and dissemination of prototypes and applications for Microsoft HoloLens to improve the Environmental Health understanding using Augmented Reality. Microsoft HoloLens is a holographic computer built into head-mounted mixed-reality smart glasses. It is powered by Windows 10, which supports the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with modern game engines such as Unity.
- Strong problem solving and algorithm development skills.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills working in a multi-threaded environment.
- Real passion for technology, games or amazing user experiences.
- Experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java.
- Amazing attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative.
- User interface and rapid prototyping experience.
- Passion for creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences.
Standard Hours of Work:
16 hours per week for 13 weeks (208 hours)
- Vacation time is not available during the 13 weeks of employment.
- Placement should start before February 1, 2018.
Rate of pay:
$20.00 per hour
Dr. Sandra Song and Dr. Fehmi Jaafar, M.Sc., Ph.D.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, however, students from the MISSM or MISAM programs at Concordia University of Edmonton will be given priority.
Applications will be accepted until January 20, 2018, or until a suitable candidate is found. Review of applications will begin on January 21, 2018, with the hiring process continuing until the position is filled. Interested applicants must send a cover letter (explain why you believe you are a good fit for the position) and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.