Part-Time Reception, Student Life & Learning
Closing Date: August 21, 2017
Reporting to the Director, Student Life & Learning, join an integrated team responsible for providing service to Students, specifically supporting learning accommodations, at Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE).
The Receptionist role is a part-time term position from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm each week day from September 2017 to April 2018.
- Provide reception duties and general administrative support to the student life team.
- Act as the first point of contact for Students and Instructors.
- Editing learning materials utilizing MS Office or Adobe Pro.
- Preparing Learning Accommodation Services packages by collating various forms and letters.
- Provide additional support during exam weeks.
- Compile the Student Weekly Newsletter.
- High school education is required. Two years of administrative experience would be desired supplemented by a diploma or certificate.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office, with focus on Word.
- Experience using Adobe Pro would be considered an asset.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to handle confidential student information.
- Customer service attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Effective planning, organizational and time management skills.
Schedule: Weekdays from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm (20 hours per week)
Wage: $18.00 per hour
Application Deadline: August 21, 2017
Term of Employment: September 1, 2017 – April 30, 2018
Concordia is an equal-opportunity employer. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.